Brown & Riding is a strong and reliable partner for retail brokers and insurance companies. We’re here to answer any questions you have and are ready to help you grow your business.
We appreciate your interest in Brown & Riding! We have expansive expertise and work with clients throughout the United States and Canada. When you become contracted with Brown & Riding, you obtain:
- Access to over 350 markets
- A seasoned team of professionals, not “just a broker”
- 24/7 online portal access to monitor the ongoing status of your market submissions
- High-quality service from the first ISO 9001-certified wholesale insurance brokerage in the United States
If you are interested in being appointed, please contact Mark Heuer to see if we are a good fit and to obtain the necessary forms, which will include the following:
- A fully executed Brokerage Agreement
- Completed Retailer Questionnaire
- Completed W-9 Form
- Copy(s) of current state insurance license(s)
- Copy of current Errors & Omissions Insurance for a minimum of $1,000,000
- Addendum A (if applicable)
Mark can be contacted via email at email@example.com or by calling (312) 279-3649.