Brown & Riding is a strong and reliable partner for retail brokers and insurance companies. We’re here to answer any questions you have and are ready to help you grow your business.
We appreciate your interest in Brown & Riding! We have expansive expertise and work with clients throughout the United States and Canada. When you become contracted with Brown & Riding, you obtain:
- Access to over 350 markets
- A seasoned team of professionals, not “just a broker”
- 24/7 online portal access to monitor the ongoing status of your market submissions
- High-quality service from the first ISO 9001-certified wholesale insurance brokerage in the United States
In order to appoint your agency, we will need the following:
- A fully executed Brokerage Agreement
- Completed Retailer Questionnaire
- Completed W-9 Form
- Copy(s) of current state insurance license(s)
- Copy of current Errors & Omissions Insurance for a minimum of $1,000,000
- Addendum A (if applicable)
Please complete and sign the Brokerage Agreement and Retailer Questionnaire and return both, along with a completed W-9 form, a copy of your current state insurance license(s), and E&O policy.
If your company has multiple offices with an identical Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) or Social Security Number (SSN) that you would like covered by the Agreement, please complete the attached Addendum A, adding each location. A new Brokerage Agreement, license(s), and E&O declaration page will be required for each company with a different FEIN or SSN.
Please forward all completed documents to your Brown & Riding broker. To contact a professional, check our directory. If you do not yet have a Brown & Riding broker, please send all documents to Mark Heuer, email@example.com, or call Mark at (312) 279-3649.