Our specialists can help you find the best solutions for your real estate risks with coordinated placement and service throughout multiple coverage lines.
We have a dedicated team of more than 20 professionals with extensive knowledge of Real Estate and Construction risk. Each real estate venture has its own unique set of risks, and General Liability policies do not fully protect from all possible exposures. Coverage gaps can lead to significant financial loss. Ensuring your client has the correct coverage can be complicated and requires specific expertise. We can help you navigate these hurdles and secure the right coverages for your client.
What Makes Us Different
- Industry-leading market relationships and clout to manage tough placements
- Collaboration with each law firm involved in the transaction to craft a specialty product, tailored to the unique needs of each specific account
- Quick turnaround time with detailed pricing estimates
- Comprehensive proposals with options, comparative analysis, and limit benchmarking
- Allegations by investors for breaches of investment guidelines
- Prospectus liability lawsuits against Real Estate asset managers, directors, advisers, and service providers
- Formal regulatory investigations into alleged fraud violations
- Allegations of failure to disclose risks or conflicts of interest
- Fee-based lawsuits
- Lawsuits for failure to perform due diligence in the selection and oversight of third-party servicers
- Alleged performance misrepresentations
- Alleged improper valuation of Real Estate assets
- Property Managers
- Fund Managers
- Real Estate Investment Firms
- Community Development Corps
- Housing Authorities
- Private & Public REITs
- EB-5 Licensed Firms
- Asset Management / Capital Syndicator D&O/E&O
- Real Estate Fund D&O & E&O Liability Policy
- Privacy / Cyber Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
- Employment Practice Liability (EPLI)
- Fidelity Bonds
Is Your Client Properly Covered?
- Does your client have an “off the shelf generic product” or a finely-tuned manuscript policy to meet their specific exposures?
- Does the policy adequately address any actual or alleged regulatory actions?
- Does your client understand M&A allegations and products that can insure these exposures such as Rep’s & Warranty Insurance and Tax Liability Insurance?
- What are the appropriate limits for the risk?
- What is the best way to handle the claims process and claims management?
Types of Real Estate
- Single Family Homes
- High Value Homes
- Mobile Home Parks
- Affordable Housing, including Section 8 and Section 42
- Property Owners and Managers
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- Financial Institutions
- Private Equity Firms
- Asset Managers / Fund Managers
- Condominium Associations
- Homeowners Associations
- Builder / Developers
- REO SFH Investor Portfolios
- All Risk / Property
- DIC / Earthquake, Flood, and Named Storm
Excess & Umbrella Liability
- Habitational (apartments, subsidized housing, condominiums)